What is Hourly?
Hourly is a people platform that makes it easy for small business owners to track time, run payroll and get workers’ comp for their employees. It’s the only tool out there that does all three seamlessly, which means you get accurate labor reports down to the penny and can even save serious money on workers comp insurance premiums by syncing real time payroll data.
Hourly is available via the web (Chrome browser required) and mobile apps (Android, iPhone). The app functionality is the same from your desktop and your phone, so you can see detailed reports, see shifts, and run payroll from wherever work takes you.
The best part of Hourly? Hourly liberates business owners from the tedious day to day of processing time cards, payroll and workers comp, and allows them to manage all those aspects from their phone in a matter of minutes, from wherever work takes them.
Who is Hourly for?
Whether your team is small or large, Hourly is a great fit for you. Businesses of all types and sizes are using hourly to streamline their work processes, save time and make their workforce more productive.
Easy to set up, little to no training required
- User friendly
- Invite and onboard new employees in seconds
- Run reports and get real business insights from anywhere
High levels of security
- All data is hosted in world class data centers, which adhere to all major security standards, including SSAE-16 and ISO 27001 – two of the most widely recognized, internationally accepted independent security standards.
- Hourly uses SSL v3 and TLS v1 to encrypt all web session traffic.
- Full data backups occur in real time. If a server fails, the backup kicks in automatically providing you with continued, uninterrupted service.
Excellent customer support
When you sign up for Hourly, you get a team of friendly payroll experts who are just a phone call, text, or email away. Seriously, you can get in touch as often as you like—we’re here for you.